Re: I broke Vinux.

Your internet could be slower in your new location this is if you have your internet up now. It's possible outsiders are hacking into your machine too, when this happens screen readers do slow down. You may need to do a soft reset on your router so the router password remains what vinux expects hold reset button in with stylus tip or pencil point for five seconds then release to do soft reset. Reset button is in a hole near top of router over here and on the back of the router where cables connect. I use wifi and you may use ethernet for all I know in which case a router reset shouldn't be necessary since router passwords are for wifi connections not ethernet connections.

On Sat, 12 Nov 2016, Amanda Lacy wrote:

Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2016 12:04:51
From: Amanda Lacy <lacy925@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Linux for blind general discussion <blinux-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: I broke Vinux.

Here's what I think happened: First I successfully installed Dropbox
and linked to my account. Then I moved, so I didn't boot into Vinux
for a few days. Now, alt+F1 freezes the machine as it tries to bring
up file explorer, Firefox, etc. I can't be sure if it's an Orca
problem or an OS problem. Everything is slow and prone to freezing. I
can get a terminal open, though.

Any ideas or things I might try?

Amanda