Re: braille access in ubuntu

Le 29/09/2016 à 17:54, Brian Tew a écrit :
The problem I am having occurs when I try to chat at anything approaching normal speed.
As each message arrives the screen jumps and the focus of my braille display changes.
Unless There is a long gap between each message I cannot finish reading one message before the dispay focus changes.
What I need is some sort of buffer where the focus of the braille display is not controlled by anything but my commands.
Do you have any idea how this could be done?

I am not a regular braille user but Orca provides a parameter to define the number of seconds you want to see a message, by default the value is 5 secs.
To change this parameter, open orca settings and go to the braille tab.

Best regards.

--
Alex ARNAUD