Re: Nevermind.

Tim,

Here is the annoying part. The strange screen echo behavior in cygwin started after a windows update. I messed around with for a while trying to fix the issue but no joy. I then updated cygwin, and still no joy. That is when I thought about the cygwin properties and poked at that. So, even if the cygwin update had changed the Legacy Console property, that doesn't explain why the screen echo behavior was happening before I updated cygwin. Seems like something in the Windows update screwed things up.

Anyway, it is fixed and I am a happy camper again. Now I just need to go through all the damn Windows 10 settings to make sure that Microsoft didn't sneak in any changes that I consider a privacy or security issue.

--
Blue skies.
Dan Rossi