muds

Has anyone here managed to get a character created on ancient.anguish.org:2222? I've been trying for a while with no success and this included following the registration procedure too. That can be found with help register inside the game. I found http://forum.alteraeon.com/ confused. Follow instructions on that web page and you get an error has occurred reloading form. This was using lynx. I tried ancient.anguish.org with lynx and safari and couldn't do anything with that web page. The finger command on that page doesn't work but will work inside the game.