Re: Talking ubuntu server install

Right after I posted this, I was able to get sighted assistance. My co-worker said it works to press the enter tkey to get past the language selection screen. The F5 key then does bring up the accessibility menu. However, it does not have an option to enable a screen reader. Did ubuntu remove speakup from the 16.04 server install?