Re: ubuntu mate

freelists.org will be better than yahoo.com for such an endeavor from an accessibility perspective. yahoo.com quite a while ago broke accessibility interface for list moderators.

On Sat, 6 Aug 2016, Paul Merrell wrote:

Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2016 20:06:24
From: Paul Merrell <marbux@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Linux for blind general discussion <blinux-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: ubuntu mate

On Sat, Aug 6, 2016 at 4:56 PM, Mark Peveto <markp@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I've been working with ubuntu mate this afternoon, and had done so earlier in the year for a short time.  I find the comunity boards cumbersome, and
difficult to get around.  I was thinking of starting a support list for it, but wondered if it'd be worth my effort.  Would appreciae any thoughts from
ubuntu mate users on this list.

I've been using the Mate desktop with Linux Mint (which is based on
Ubuntu) for several years. I don't know why, but I've never found a
forum where you could depend on getting answers to questions about
issues with Mate. Fortunately, I haven't had many such issues and
they've been minor rather than show-stoppers. If you start such a
list, I'll subscribe.

Best regards,

Paul