Re: turning on the links are numbered feature in links?

A small shell script with that startup option to run links ought to help if the admins don't freak out.

On Wed, 29 Jun 2016, Karen Lewellen wrote:

Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2016 14:00:31
From: Karen Lewellen <klewellen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Linux for blind general discussion <blinux-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: turning on the links are numbered feature in links?

I doubt very seriously if that will work at all.
Dreamhost does not fully construct their shell in that fashion.
In fact if i was to base the way Ubuntu shells structures function using my dreamhost experiences...I would never touch this at all.
fortunately shellworld does a better job.
Still I do not create service related directories on the sites of companies not my own. the invoke option turned on the feature, therefore there is no reason to follow these steps, especially as I have no reason to feel the steps will produce the desired results.
Kare