Re: Looking for a good Linux shop in Madison, Wisconsin

I am guessing John's problem would be with 2 things. First, he'd want linux with braille installed on the new hard drive. Second, he'd want his files copied from the old hard drive. Both of those things would take some knowledge of linux. Maybe not a lot, but some.