Re: alsa and pulse. is this good or not?

It may be good information, but I've tried to remove it before, and it does cause quite a mess.  If you think you can do it successfully, you can sure
try, but I'd suggest being careful.

Mark Peveto
Registered Linux user number 600552
Sent from vinux using alpine 2.20.13