audio description on demand service seeking testing.

Hi everyone,
Posting this on behalf of Kevin Shaw with Zagga Entertainment. Kevin is a media entrepreneur planning an on line on demand service providing audio described films television and other events. The site is at the beta testing stage with Kevin desiring the widest possible combinations of adaptive tools possible to make sure he has covered everything. you will find the site complete with a test film here.

www.zagga.tv

As I cannot test for him, I promised to share this so others can help. I would appreciate our sharing too if you wish. Kevin's contact email is on the site.
Thanks,
Karen