fbcmd

I installed the software and found fbcmd go access and fbcmd go auth didn't do anything so couldn't do anything with fbcmd auth xxx. I suspect fbcmd will need a web browser associated with it to use but how to do that is undocumented and am wondering if anyone here ever figured that out and got it working. The lynx browser certainly cannot be used. I have elinks on the system and found http://pleistocenecoalition.com/ blocks lynx as well but does work with elinks. The facebook page just complains about lynx and really ought not have any problem dealing with such a basic browser but don't know what it will do with elinks. Last resort I could try all of this in a graphical user interface system but if I was going to do that, I'm sure there are facebook clients on that kind of system that aren't abandonware and are accessible. It will also be helpful to know that fbcmd is too broken to use too if that is the case.