Re: Booting instead of DHC Errors?

I hate to do this, but, please get to me off list and tell me how in the universe you got magic jack to work.  That might just be a nice little project to take on over here.

Thanks.

--

Romans 10

  9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe
in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.