Re: web based ssh?

will give that a try
out of curiousity is Cygwin used for command line apps or can you actually run guis off of Cygwin?
thanks
Hank

On 3/30/2016 10:03 PM, Øyvind Lode wrote:
Your best bet is to use Cygwin and configure it to use the standard
windows console (command prompt) as the terminal.
Install openssh cygwin package by using the cygwin installer and
you're good to go.
Cygwin is not web based though.
However, it's fully accessible and it's what I use daily at work.

On 31 March 2016 at 04:31, Hank Smith, and Seeing-eye dog Iona