Re: ubuntu help

I know you already acknowledged this, but it generally a very very very bad idea to allow full root access in this way.

First, you could just log in as `root`. That gives you full root access.

You could also add your user to the `admin` group.

But your simplest solution might be to just your user to the `sudoers` file.

Check this out:
http://askubuntu.com/questions/334318/sudoers-file-enable-nopasswd-for-user-all-commands

--
Karl Wilbur