Re: for those who use elinks?

Hi,

On my Ubuntu 14.04 server, elinks doesn't have Javascript support. As you may know, there are several packages, all slightly different. Specifically, there are elinks, links and links2. One of those might have Javascript support, but I doubt it, at least not on a standard Ubuntu system. I suggest having them custom compile from source with the Javascript libraries. You can compile your own version for use in your home directory as Tim already pointed out.