Re: kalilinux accessibility

Thanks Doug, I'll stick to talkingarchlinux on that machine. The sonargnulinux is another screen required Linux along with Fedora.

Talkingarchlinux doesn't need a screen to install and work.

On Tue, 23 Feb 2016, Doug Smith wrote:

Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2016 23:04:11
From: Doug Smith <romans10.9@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Linux for blind general discussion <blinux-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: kalilinux accessibility

It will not work without a monitor. I just got a new Dell Precision T-3500 workstation and installed the latest version, kali-linux rolling on it and it works perfectly. You have to have a monitor connected when you boot that thing up or install it or you will puvv up your entire install.

Speaking from experience.