Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2016 11:32:58
From: Anders Holmberg <anders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Linux for blind general discussion <Blinux-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Burning iso with growisofs.

Hi!
I have downloaded the   netinst iso for debian Stretch.
I want to write it to an iso and i first thought i could use dd but of course it wasn?t usable for that purpose. So i went and tried growisofs but can not for the reason figure out how to know the /dev name of my dvd player?
So my question is where is it mounted?
Is it mounted as /dev/dvd?
/A

This message is subject to the CSIR's copyright terms and conditions, e-mail legal notice, and implemented Open Document Format (ODF) standard. The full disclaimer details can be found at http://www.csir.co.za/disclaimer.html.