Re: from ethernet to wifi

The mini disk that came with the adapter has a directory with linux source in it to be compiled. The cods was last updated in 2010 though. On Mon, 14 Sep 2015, Jackie McBride wrote:

Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2015 15:24:53
From: Jackie McBride <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Linux for blind general discussion <blinux-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: from ethernet to wifi

U translate it that it doesn't see your wireless interface. U don't
have the right driver installed, evidently. If your lan is plugged in,
Jude, that may be problematic, i.e., sometimes a wireless connection
won't occur if there's a lan connection present. I think u need to
determine whether or not your wireless card will indeed work w/Linux,
&, if so, the specific drivers for it.