Re: ubuntu mait help

Well, since I was only looking at it casually I didn't take time to report it and i don't intend to do so but thanks for the advice. I guess I thought all the instructions for arrowing down for this and that and holding shift down and hoping you know when to do the menu choices was confusing but I wouldn't report something like that unless I had actually tried it and was still confused. Then of course I would report it.