All else works perfectly fine.
happy hacking.
Krishnakant.

On Wednesday 19 August 2015 09:45 AM, Jude DaShiell wrote:
You'll be asked those questions during normal install. Since debian supports several desktop environments after base install is done you'll enter tasksel and get to add additional stuff. You definitely want standard utilities and a desktop environment and may want a data base. The rest in there I'd leave alone for now.

On Wed, 19 Aug 2015, Kristoffer Gustafsson wrote:

Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2015 19:12:13
From: Kristoffer Gustafsson <kg.kristoffer@xxxxxxxxx>
To: blinux-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: is ubuntu good?

Hi.
Ok, how easy is it to install Another desktop on my debian system?
I've tried and tried with this ubuntu installations, and I finally
give up I Think.
I can come to the Place where it asks how I want to install ubuntu,
just remove the disk, or install beside the other operating systems.
Then I'm stuck.
Those of you who installed ubuntu. Did you get sighted help?
/Kristoffer
Hi.
I've found ubuntu.
Is that good?
It seems to be easier with orca.
Can I use Everything with that? speakup, brltty and such nice things.
/Kristoffer

--
Kristoffer Gustafsson
Sal?ngsgatan 7a