Re: persistent directory on usb drive

My best advice is to google that. For one thing, you'd have to specify which distro you're talking about. If it's grml, then you can use a tool called grml2usb -- which is really nice. But there are a gazillion howtos out there for putting linux on a thumb drive most of which are going to be better than anything you're going to get off an email list.