Re: is ubuntu good?

I do have some one sighted who could help but if possible I would like to do this myself with out sighted help.
Hank

On 8/18/2015 10:10 AM, Ari Moisio wrote:
Hi

Is there some special reason you have to use graphical installer?

I have personally found it easier to have a sighted assistant while installing. He/she does not have to understand much about Linux, only read the screen and do what i tell to do:-)