Re: cannot get into gnome. do I need a screen anyway?

Have you tried using up and down arrow keys yet?

On Tue, 11 Aug 2015, Kristoffer Gustafsson wrote:

Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 14:04:31
From: Kristoffer Gustafsson <kg.kristoffer@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Linux for blind general discussion <blinux-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: cannot get into gnome. do I need a screen anyway?

hi.
I got the problem solved at last.
It was wrong with speech dispatcher, but I fixed that.
Now to Another problem.
I can't navigate around.
It just shows the Shell window, and nothing else.
The only thing I can see if i press allt+f2 and open a terminal.
How shall i solve this?
/Kristoffer

"Janina" == Janina Sajka <janina@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

    Janina> Kristoffer Gustafsson writes:
    >> Hi.  The problem was not the screen at all, just that I can't see
    >> Everything with orca.  the thing i can see is really gnome Shell
    >> program window.  I've got a solution maybe for my sound problems.
    >> How do I come to the volume Control?  perhaps it helps to look
    >> into that.

In gnome-shell?
you can hit alt-control-tab until it announces top-bar.  Then use tab
and shift-tab to find the volume control.

Kristoffer Gustafsson
Sal?ngsgatan 7a
tel:033-12 60 93
mobil: 0730-500934