Re: linux music tools It is quite possible and was done all the time in the bad

On July 29, 2015, Hart Larry wrote:
> Well Tim, interesting looking around, but I am surprised you left
> out the best torrent program, "aria2c"

Thanks for pointing me to aria2c as I didn't know about it.  I've
updated the page include it.

If there are other command-line utilities that folks use that I
didn't include, let me know and I'll incorporate them too!

-tim