Normalizing video

Try either ffmpeg or libav-tools. Either ffmpeg or avconv can do this. I don't know the specific command because I don't use them for that purpose, but I'm sure there is a normalization filter. If you transcode the video to audio (they can do that too) there is also sox which works well. I offer a $99 per year support service for these kinds of questions. Please see my contact information in my signature.