Re: linux music tools It is quite possible and was done all the time in the bad

Oh how amusing!
Thank you Larry, but I am no ones customer. I am simply asserting what is well depending on which set of laws you consult, my human right to choose the tools that are best for *my* particular personification of body difference. Likewise, I am not suggesting implying, forcing cajoling or even hinting that anyone else has to dance to my music. As I know I am no expert on how another person experiences things in their body, *I* would never suggest my tools are *better* or *the only way.* which is what in their religious way the Amish do with their horse and buggy.
Trust me my friend, I am not buying anything Janina has to sell.
I also stopped reading this thread until just now, having gotten all I can from this list on the subject.

Kare