Re: hearing my microphone/making podcasts

Hi.
How do you use alsamixer as a blind user then?
I'm using a braille display.
I used it, and I had to guess what I was doing  all the time.
I've read that some cards doesn'tt support the hardware solution.
How much delay do you thing I will get with the software way?
So much as I get in windows?
There I got such a delay/echo that I Went cracy.
/Kristoffer

Kristoffer Gustafsson
Salängsgatan 7a
tel:033-12 60 93