archlinux: reinstall

If anyone else is using archlinux, did you find out how to get a listing of all software installed on a system? When I do a reinstall, I want to be able to have all packages installed on the new system that were on the old system before reinstallation. I may end up writing a script and have the script do the post-installs for me before I do the reinstall.