Re: using chromium and chromium-chromevox

You will first need to run chromium with the --enable-speech-dispatcher
flag. You probably won't be able to stay with it though, as it tends to
skip words and phrases for some reason. Once you have that going,
install the Google TTS from the web store. From then on, running
Chromium normally should work. Hope this helps.
Sent from my firewall
--
"Don't judge my disability until you are able to see my ability."
~Kyle: https://kyle.tk/