Re: vinux4 on sourceforge.net is corrupted

Well, vinux is supposed to come up talking on the login screen. I suggested the OP try the ubuntu hotkey for starting speech since vinux did not come up talking for him. I suppose vinux might also have a hotkey for starting speech on the login screen but I'm not sure what it would do since it's supposed to start automatically. Anyway, are you saying vinux has a hotkey to start speech on the login screen but it's not the same as the one for ubuntu? Anything is possible, I guess.