Re: emacspeak on fedora20?

I would do a "manual" install. Boot from a talking disk, partition the hard drive, install grub, install the base system, install a kernel, reboot. I've never done it with a RH derived distro but it is not particularly difficult with debian. I'm sure googling will get you instructions. As an emacspeak user, you probably won't find it beyond your abilities.