podget bug

The most effective podcast downloader I've found so far in archlinux in the aur repository is gpodder3. Most effective since it compiles even after the archlinux packaging standards change that requires a make_package() function in each package. For command line users if you do download this one, remember the command to start it up is gpo not gpodde since gpodder is the graphical version and gpo is the text version. It was successful in importing an opml file I have and subscribing to everything in that file.

-- Twitter: JudeDaShiell