Re: Problem Getting Online

Hi Geoff:

It is an ethernet connection.

So far, I have only checked my notes and History which hasn't revealed very much.

Chris

On Wed, 25 Mar 2015, Geoff Shang wrote:

On Wed, 25 Mar 2015, Christopher Gray wrote:

The battery died on my tower and so I'm working to get things back in order. However, Ubuntu seems unwilling to allow me to connect to the internet. I have a vague memory of an "auth" command I once entered a few years ago to resolve this issue.

Any advice to get me back online would be greatly appreciated.

Can you give us more info?

What type of connection do you have?

What have you done so far?

Geoff.

Christopher Gray, President
Bay Area Digital

Promoting good health with innovative technology and superior health products

4062 Stage Court
No. E2
Placerville, CA 95667
Phone:  (415) 217-6667
fax:    (415) 962-2520
Email:  chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Visit my blog at http://ChristopherGray.squarespace.com

Visit me on Facebook by linking to http://www.facebook.com/cpgray

Like Jazz?  Want to know more about jazz?
Tune into "A Journey into Jazz" with the ACB Radio Jazz Guys, Chris and Don.
Listen live each Monday at 6:00 P.M. Eastern, 3:00 P.M. Pacific
Find us by going to acbradio.org/interactive and clicking the Listen link.
Can't listen live? go to jazzguys.libsyn.com for the podcasts! Or, subscribe to us through iTunes or TuneIn Radio.
Don't have a computer?  You can now listen to ACB Radio on the phone by calling (231) 460-1047.