Re: Hpodder-and-Torsox

OK Tim, thanks for explaining those differences. I find it interesting, you are not useing a dot for an extention. So, not only am I wondering an easy way of doing that in tcsh, but how simple would it be of creating something which would mirror that DOS "ren" command? And just to catch Christopher up on how we got here, I had asked Tim about running torsocks with hpodder? But many of the files did not have an extention, so I wanted to rename them all with an mp4 ending. Thanks so much in advance
Hart