any get_iplayer users on the list?

I'm using the program outside the united kingdom and got:
INFO: Checking existence of default version
INFO: No specified modes
(flashvhigh,flashhigh,flashstd,flashnormal,flashlow) available for this
programme with version 'default' (try using --modes=)
INFO: You may receive this message if you are using get_iplayer outside
the UK
ERROR: Failed to record 'Adventure - Quest under Capricorn: 3. Buffalo,
Geese and Men (p00y1hdw)'
for an error when trying to record a TV program.
If the tv programs will be inaccessible and no fix for this is available
how can I have get_iplayer delete all tv information feeds?  I'd like to
at least recover the disk space.

jude <jdashiel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>