Re: external installation question

The only problem I've had with booting from my external hard drive has
been the fact that on some systems, the drive isn't detected as bootable
because it takes longer to spin up than the system expects. This will
cause the drive not to show up in the boot menu on some machines. Most
newer machines don't appear to have that problem, and my drive actually
boots on a much older one. My best suggestion is just to try it and see
what happens.
~Kyle
http://kyle.tk/
--