Re: Word Perfect in Linux?

Hi again Paul,
oh my goodness, may I have your autograph? I send people to wordperfect universe at every opportunity. I could spend days noting the wisdom I draw over there. frankly I just feel better knowing it exists. Thank you for providing such deep understanding and commitment to Wordperfect. Your talent and effort helps me communicate every single day.
I have two questions.
First, the edition I have in a sealed box mind you is indeed wordperfect 8 ish for Unix! I tried following the link to the pdf copy of the manual but got an unable to connect to remote host. I am going to send this email to another address and try again.
Is it possible to install WP for nix on a standard debian distribution?
One additional dos question as well. I am seeking a Canadian edition of wp for dos, so the writing I do in Canada looks correct smiles. What was the last wp for dos created for Canada? Again i echo Larry's praise. I have still in their boxes, the copies of wp 5.0 and the wordperfect library programs I got when I started law school. I got hooked on wp in 1988, my first computer, and still use it happily today..with three copies as I said..
Thanks for your passion and commitment to  the best word processor ever.
Harmoniously,
Kare