Re: Word Perfect in Linux?

Hi Paul,
Now you will get showered with appreciation twice. For what you provided earlier, going back to that one, and what you provide here. Question? is there anywhere on the planet where wordperfect 6.3 for dos can be found? I have wp 5.1, rarely used, 6.0 and 6.2 for dos on my main computer. I use Wordperfect for dos many many times a day in fact. Still I have never heard of 6.3? Thanks for all you provided professionally, and for being here on this list.
Kare