Re: debian podcasting from command line

Well Kyle, while I haven't seen any updates of edway, another interesting application was written by a Speakup user, "dae" Digital Audio Editor, written by
Willem van der Walt
Only thing is you cannot play or edit an mp3.
While I'm here, I want to mention an easiest podcast client for subscribing. However, you will need to look in snapshot.debian.org for "hpodder" It takes some doing to download shows with actual titles, instead of the usual randem numbering.
Hart