console accessibility? (fwd)

apparently we got us a couple hostile web-based lists.

jude <jdashiel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Avoid the Gates Of Hell, use Linux!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2013 04:12:22
From: devel-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: jdashiel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: console accessibility?

You are not allowed to post to this mailing list, and your message has
been automatically rejected.  If you think that your messages are
being rejected in error, contact the mailing list owner at
devel-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
--- Begin Message ---
Is it possible to install fedora 20 beta such that it uses the sound card
> to speak and finishes up with a console install?  I may be interested in
> g.u.i. but that will be after I have a console-based installation running
> and talking.  Since Linus Torvalds has abandoned gnome in favor of xfce, I
> figure it may be time to check that environment out too and compare to
> what gnome 3.10 has to offer.  No accessibility spin for Fedora was
> created so one of the things I don't know is what boot parameters to use
> to bring the installer up so it can do its work in such a way I have a
> reasonable amount of confidence in the work it is and will be doing.

--- End Message ---