Re: virtual machine

On Mon, 14 Oct 2013, coscell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

How we blind to play virtual machine on linux console?

At work we use Ganeti to manage virtual machines. This works very nicely from the command line, but is probably overkill if you're not running lots of VMs.

I asked my work colleague the same question and he suggested using libvirt and its accompanying binaries with the virtualisation engine of your choice.

Note that for accessing the VM itself, you'll need to run a screen reader inside the VM (unless I'm very much mistaken), or connect to it via SSH or some other protocol. It's also possible to get access via a serial console or similar mechanism.

HTH,
Geoff.