Speech-enabled Debian install using win32 loader

Hi,

Apologies to anyone also on debian-accessibility, but I thought this worth asking here also.

I've got a system that doesn't want to boot the CD. I'm almost 100% sure that the BIOS is set up correctly, as we've booted from CD in the past on this system. Anyway, for whatever reason, I can't boot the thing.

So I thought maybe I'd install it using the win32 launcher, but I want to be sure to get speech during the install, and prefereably also get speakup installed on the target system (though that's a bit less important as I can SSH in when I'm done).

Is it possible to trigger the behaviour we get with "s" at the command prompt, or is it possible to mimic this with kernel commandline parameters?

Thanks,
Geoff.