Re: questions about Kirk's browser?

That is the one.  Can anyone provide an update?
I wanted to ask before broaching an issue with the CNIB library new site.
www.cniblibrary.ca
granted I may just be tired of these sorts of discussions. I am not a professional complainer, and the pay is dreadful. still not a single low graphic browser works there. Given Kirk is also in Canada, might give him a test ground and perhaps more.
Kare