Re: Any Current Podcast Clients which show Actual Titles?

I'm not exactly sure what you're looking for, but have you tried gpodder?

On 08/02/2013 10:00 PM, Hart Larry wrote:
I  wish I could have come up with a shorter subject-line. Until maybe a
year or 2 ago I would individually download podcasts from Lynx, but once
Yahoo's interface changed, I began useing Hpodder, which had an option
to actually download an actual title instead of just randem numbers.
Well, I had some issues, so I removed it in Debian.  Well, now its not
in Debian, not even Sid. Grabbing files from hpodder sites, either they
will not run or compile.  Other clients I have tried have no options for
saving as a real title, I think they call it meta data?
Sure another ideal solution would be having a menu, Lynx style where I
could select 1 or more.
Can any1 please suggest clients which will work for me?  Thanks so much
in advance
Hart

Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail