Re: bookmark setting question?

Larry,
Let me explain what i am doing...it only must be done once.
Because google has changed the way low graphics browsers access the basic HTML structure here:
mail.google.com

I raised the issue with google's accessibility team. In turn i was sent a link that when used in a low graphics browser like lynx the cat or links the chain once more produces the old basic html log in, or my inbox if needful. I have several gmail accounts, and prefer alternating between lynx and links depending upon my needs. Since lynx the cat lets you bookmark links effortlessly, I had no issue setting a bookmark for the path in that browser.
links the chain is another matter.
I sent the email containing the link to myself, one of my non-google email accounts since I cannot reach gmail directly with links the chain. I used mail2web.com in links the chain to reach this email, hoping that I could set the bookmark. As pointed out though links does not focus on where your curcer is sitting, but on the title bar. I am not seeking to o what others have suggested. just bookmark the link only once.
make more sense?
Karen