Re: emacx as a browser?

Sure Karen, as far as listing packages, maybe some1 else has a more perfect way? Depending on which shell you are useing, switch to bash by typing bash then hit escape 4times. It will ask you if you want to see {will tell you how many packages} Unfortunately that list ins in an inconvenient style, columned funny. OK, just switched to bash on shellworld, had to hit escape maybe 6times, asks if I want to display all 7491 posibilities? I said no. On my hard-drive it says 5736 posibilities, but again it was 6times. I think there actually may be a command to read that list? Also Karen, depending on which Debian distrobution they are running, you yourself can visit
packages.debian.org
and look around in a catagory style list
Hope that will help alot
Hart