Any Live Language Translation Tools?

Well, certainly visiting Univision site, much of it in Spanish, got me wondering if there were some plugin for Lynx or google which would on the fly translate in to English? As far as Language detection, I know JAWS will actually switch to Spanish,but its only reading-and-not translating. Since dictionary dot com and maybe google have an ability of translating, I just wonder without an actual cut-and-paste, can some1 please inform if there are innovative solutions?
Maybe helpful Debian packages?
Thanks so much in advance
Hart