Re: sourceforge.net download problems

	I beat the system a couple of nights ago when I made the
same discovery you describe when trying to download something
from sourceforge using lynx. I could tell it had actually
downloaded but lynx couldn't finish the process. I wonder what
non-existant problem somebody cured with this design?

	What I did was to cd to /tmp/and then find the temporary
directory lynx created and inside that was the temp file just
waiting for the last few steps to complete which now never
happens.

	I copied that file out in to my directory and it did
work but It has that sulphur smell of javascript.

	It sounds like using wget is a much better solution.

	I had tried to use curl but not that hard so curl might
also work. Thanks for the tip.