Re: Raspberry Pie?

All,

Apparently new versions of the Pi firmware will have Speakup modules included. Someone contacted them about including Speakup and apparently they said hat it would be included in the next firmware update. I have asked them to either post the official message from them or to send it to me so I can post it, but they so far have refused. I personally don't have one, so I have no way to verify the accuracy of his statement. I don't know anything else. Perhaps people with a Pi can see if there are firmware updates and let the list know if Speakup is included or not.