RE: fsck help please

It took over seven and a half hours for badblocks to run.  The result was 13 bad blocks.  That was scanning all of the hard-drive (sda).

I'll look up how large a blockis; but with so many failed, would

fsck -vcck /dev/sda4

re-arrange enough to get my linux system working in the short-term until I can find a way to replace either the hard-drive, or the laptop itself?  The partition is about 7 gb total, with a 40-50 percent used as reported by df.  I've gotten used to doing certain tasks in linux.

Thank you:-)